At Sportzcosmos, we act with honesty and adhere to the highest standards of moral and ethical values and principles through our personal and professional behaviour. We demonstrate our understanding of these values and principles and uphold them in every action and decision and Human Resource Management and acquisition of talent is no exception. Sincerity, honesty and integrity are indispensable to our mission.
We receive a number of complaints from candidates who have posted their resumes in employment websites and they are offered employment at Sportzcosmos that requires payment of cash deposit to be made into specified bank accounts. Kindly note that these are fake job offers from fraudsters.
Some common attributes of these fake job offer / fraudster emails are:
1. They come from public email ids. Eg. Gmail, yahoo, aol, etc.
2. They claim to work for ‘Sportzcosmos Inc.’ or some such non-existent organization but claiming to carry the name of ‘Sportzcosmos’.
3. They chat or email and then finally make a phone call for cash deposit into a designated bank account
4. To make the offer seem authentic, the email will call for submission of ‘qualification documents’, ‘experience certificate’, photographs, etc. and in some cases make a cheque deposit into your account which will not be honoured by the bank at a later stage.
5. The emails or chats may contain numerous apparent grammar and spelling errors.
6. Almost 90% of these mails may call the aspirant for an interview at Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai or any city in the United States of America over a telephone or voice based internet phone.
7. Often, the contact address, phone numbers given in the email are non-existent and false.
In case you or any of your friends or acquaintances receive such mails, please do not pay/deposit money. These mails must be ignored and marked as SPAM.
But in the event there was already a payment made, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposters.
If you encounter any suspicious e-mail, advertisements or persons who offer jobs at Sportzcosmos, please do let us know regarding the same so that we may avoid any association with such entities. Please send the details to: email@example.com.